this must be the place....goin strong , yeah baby!!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Crush Is On: Awesome Sandwitch

I made an awesome sandwitch yall, and just had to share.

It was a double decker...3 pieces of toast. Key ingredient was leftover steak and roast slices from my grandma.

I heated them up in a pan with butter, seasoning each side up with lemon pepper. When it was warm, I put them between the bread and covered at both layers with stubbs BBQ sauce. Then after a first bite I realized I wanted to try throwing some honey on there. First I mixed a little honey with the Stubbs BBQ sauce on my plate to find a consistancy that I liked. Once I knew what I was working with I just put a thin layer of honey right in the middle of the sandwich. It was great, I wish I had a picture.

I washed it all down with a glass and a half of milk.

The Crush is On

3 comments:

  1. im imagining the kind of veggies it would take to up the ante on this one:

    hot pepper relish (duh)
    straight up bell peppers
    mountains of 'penos
    and the new contender...coleslaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. also my new favorite down-washer is watermelon juice.
    so subtle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us be a part of your sandwich. Sounds tasty!

    ReplyDelete