this must be the place....goin strong , yeah baby!!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Your Heart's A Mess

Today begins my second semester in law school. Some of you have asked how it's going -- for those who haven't, and I ain't mad atcha, I'd just like to say that I'm finding it to be a pretty decent fit for me. Wish me luck / that I stay on the path of being responsible.

So, I'm going to enclose my first MP3 post here. This is a track I've been very fond of since I heard it the first time. It's Supermayer's remix of "Heart's A Mess." From my first google search for this track's title and disc listings, I realized unfortunately that I cannot confirm or disconfirm if this, in fact, is Supermayer's Supermessy remix, but maybe that's the original track title.

REPLACE THESE STARS WITH FULL POST<-->



This is the song I'd love to whip out for someone who says they just aren't too into techno / remix tracks. Especially if they are of the camp We Think Techno Lacks Soul or a human element -- this track is longing, melancholy, and nostalgia in my ears.




I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment