this must be the place....goin strong , yeah baby!!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Are You Calling Me Mate?



This video me nostalgic for my Dizzee Rascal superfan days. I missed him the last time he came to town and didn't ever really digest his latest record, but I used to be a pretty big nerd about his music and also wanted to be his best friend. The MP3 below is a fun recording from a short set he performed at KVRX in 2005. Unfortunately, the interview performed by the one and only Mixmaster E of the Late Night Young Gunz aka Vince Youngs of Radio aka Party Boyz at 1 isn't uploaded to the Local Live site, but it includes Dizzee making fun of Ethan's Texas accent.



Dizzee Rascal - Fix Up, Look Sharp (Live at KVRX)


Also, tomorrow I'll post a remix of the B.P.A.'s Dizzee/David Byrne collaboration that Bob King and I have been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment