this must be the place....goin strong , yeah baby!!!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ethan, Master of The Hawaiian Ukulele invades The Woodlands

One of the better days of my life was yesterday, when I drove with my brother Daniel, and my best friend Julian down to The Woodlands, Texas and played a EMHU show for the kids there in the high school orchestra room. They were all great, and Pat, who is big in the guitar club down there, and also I'm told an excellent swimmer, took a video of this. The phone died in the middle of the song, but here's a taste of what "Noise Band" sounds like in an orchestra room at The Woodlands HS (was this really taken on a phone? it looks good! Maybe a camera, but still). And to those kids...THANKS

Also its sideways, so crank your neck, soldja boy / break yo neck, busta rhymes



sound band

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment