this must be the place....goin strong , yeah baby!!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dan Deacon---Best Worst Show Ever

Dan Deacon played Mohawk last night. I got a new positive and negitive male role model out of the deal which is good. Thats sort of an aside. There were about 40 technical difficulties that at a certain point could only be solved/unsolved with significantly more whiskey. IPods Fuck up. Thats a fact. Its all in how you recover. If it involves a 10 minute Lord of the Rings rant you are probably headed in the right direction, especially if its actually funny. I forced the issue and went crowd surfing. It only worked marginally well, but that counts for something. Saw about a million people i knew and wished I had seen more often/regularly. Dan F Doyle was there playing with When Dinos Ruled the Earth and we talked about music for a long time which sucked because it meant we couldnt think of anything else to talk about, so at some point i figured out that I needed to apologize because weve been having parties and i havent been as proactive as I should be about getting the word out to the nice people I would have a good time partying with if only I had remembered to send them an invitation. SO thats my new years resolution, and let this be my public apology to all of you.

Tonight is the Liars show. I think I might be on track to get a D in Spanish. I have not made a D in college yet, but apparently the beauty of Spanish 4 in your last semester is you will still graduate if you get a D and you can be like "I got a D but hey, I just graduated college!" My parents still pay my car insurance and they will be pissed as hell tho, cause I think that means there is no discount for good grades at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment