this must be the place....goin strong , yeah baby!!!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Dear Scott Weiland,

You may remember Scott Weiland from the 90's alternative rock group Stone Temple Pilots. Here's the beginning of what I hope to be a fruitful myspace conversation!



---

Subject: Hey Dan
From: Scott Weiland
Date: Jan 15, 2009 3:15 PM


Just wanted to give you a heads up about my solo show tomorrow night (1/16) in Austin. It's @ 8pm at La Zona Rosa. It's the second date of our tour and we would love for you to check it out.

Sincerely,

SW

------

Subject: Dear Scott
From: Dan Gentile
Date: Jan 16, 2009 8:06 AM

Why did you send me this message? We are not friends on the internet or in real life. How did an intern at your booking agency choose to send me a message? What made you think I like your music? I don't. I'd like to know what it was on my profile that made you think I might like your music because I want to remove it so this doesn't happen again.

Sincerely,
Dan

2 comments:

  1. I would have been nicer, but I'm not saying that's necessary. This is pretty great though. I used to be really into this band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn i got one too. thought i was special

    ReplyDelete