this must be the place....goin strong , yeah baby!!!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Introducing: Stupid Song Saturdays

Howdy faithful readers! Inspired by Dan's fantastic 'Favorite Song Wednesday' series, I thought I'd start a couple of weekly/weekend posts of my own (tomorrow's will be even more special). For my first installment I bring you:

The Subjects, Laugh



From the simulated synth-laughing to the baby speak to the bobbing bass-line, I think it's fair to say this song is STUPID. And possibly rage-inducing. Now I don't want people to misunderstand the spirit of this post; I'm not exactly saying this song is bad. Some baby-murdering part of my personality actually appreciates it for its quirks. However, for simplicity's sake let's just say this song is stupid.

By the way, so far I only have about 3 weeks more worth of songs thought up for this dang-ole thing, so if you have any stupid song suggestions (I'm so good at alliteration) email me at fredrockjock@gmail.com

1 comment: