this must be the place....goin strong , yeah baby!!!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dreams and a Little More Obama Love

Last night I had a dream where I was participating in an episode of Law and Order. The case to be solved had to deal with Arthur Russell's death. The ace detective squad somehow decided that he didn't die of AIDS, but that he was murdered, and there were clues in his lyrics leading to the killer. 


"Hiding You Present From You" was somehow crucial to the plot development of the dream. I believe I was looking around a prison cell for clues while it played dramatically in the background.

In other dream news,  a few nights ago I had a dream where I was DJing and I woke up matching the beat of the song in my dream with the clicking rhythm of my ceiling fan.

In much more interesting news, look who Obama is chilling with.

No comments:

Post a Comment