this must be the place....goin strong , yeah baby!!!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

SUCCESSFUL RECORDING

tonight i had a sublime experience. An actually successful recording. The engineers were Phil Goetz and his roommate Doug, whose last name escapes me. We did the recording in my room and I didn't wear a shirt. They were perfectly cool with that. All tunes were played on Maggie's guitar (a gorgeous Epiphone signed by Donovan himself). I thought we lost a few good takes to clipping and other recording problems, but the hit ratio was actually damn near 100%. Anyways, the tracks have to get mastered, I'll throw em (or part of em) up somewhere as soon as thats done. I don't know what its called yet, I may rerecord some of my old stuff and get the track count closer to 13 than 8 and have full LPm but we will see

PSYCHED
ETHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment